- Diabetes Type 1 & Type 2
- Other Condition depending on the diagnoses
HOW DOES THIS PROGRAM WORKS
- The patient is provided with a free medical scale, blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter, vitalograph, glucometer and pulse oximeter depending on patient condition.
- The health check happens on daily bases(usually in the morning before consuming any food or liquid) where patient measure weight, blood pressure and additional measurement.
- Health- check data is automatically and securely transmitted from the patient to AAA Medical Group.
- Nurse reviews the data and outreaches to the patient as needed. The nurse will contact the provider only if there is a concern.
This program offers daily health check monitoring/ technology. Patient learns how to take control of their health and learn when to contact their physician before condition worsens. This program offers:
- Daily monitoring (weight, BP, glucose, oxygen level)
- Self-management (medication adherence)
- Identify health problems early
- Healthier quality of life
- Help avoid visits to the hospital and emergency room