In-Home monitoring / TELECARE program offered by AAA Medical Group, monitoring of daily vital signs is designed to help providers match care with patient needs and reduce hospitalizations. It is offered at no additional cost to your patient.
Which patients are appropriate for referral?
Eligible Medicare Advantage and Dual-Eligible. Non-eligible patients: Medicaid only, institutionalized for 30 days or more, hospice, skilled nursing facility, understand to cognitively understand written or spoken questions in English or Spanish.
How does the program work?
- The patient is provided with a free medical scale, blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter, depending on patient condition.
- The health check happens on daily bases where patient measure weight, blood pressure and additional measurement.
- Health- check data is automatically and securely transmitted from the patient to AAA Medical Group.
- Nurse reviews the data and outreaches to the patient as needed. The nurse will contact the provider only if there is a concern.
How do patients benefit from this program?
This program offers daily health check monitoring/ technology. Patient learns how to take control of their health and learn when to contact their physician before condition worsens. This program offers:
- Daily monitoring (weight, BP, glucose, oxygen level)
- Self-management (medication adherence)
- Identify health problems early
- Healthier quality of life
- Help avoid visits to the hospital and emergency room
Program is offered in all cities of Pennsylvania.
To refer a patient, please complete form and fax to 215-690-5033 or email referrals to email@example.com